It’s nearly time!! Gamers for Giving starts tomorrow!!
For those of you attending on-site, doors for the venue will open at 9 AM (for VIPs) and 10 AM for general attendees / spectators. You can find a full itinerary of the day on the Schedule page of the website.
Not attending in person but still want to support the cause? Consider making a donation, or running a stream of your own!
Here are some of our remaining updates before the big weekend’s event!
- For those attending in-person, we’ve made a few updates to our tournament settings to reflect current competitive standards. In short..
- Dust 2 has been added to the CS GO map pool
- We’ve clarified language to indicate SC2 will be using the current ladder map pool.
- More prize money has been added to the StarCraft 2 tournament (thanks to Winter).
- Brigitte will not be a playable Overwatch character.
- The Smash tournament will now start at 1 PM on Sunday. Players are welcome to warm up earlier.
- Participating in our LAN party? Be sure to reference this page for all the things you’ll need to bring! If you are having trouble finding the waiver provided with your registration email, you can print + sign the form from our info page here.
- There’s still a chance to grab passes for our console tournaments! You can register your team here.
- A list of our recommended food joints can be found here.
- We’ll have a wide array of streamers joining us at this year’s event. Learn all about our broadcast plans here.
We’re looking forward to seeing you all this weekend!!