Quick update for those of you who plan to compete in tournaments at Gamers for Giving: all settings & respective prize pools have been posted! You can see the full details for each game listed on the Tournaments page.
If you have feedback, comments, or suggestions on any of the formats, let us know! We want to make sure we’re hosting a great competitive experience, and welcome any tips that can help improve the events.
Some reminders / updates:
- Our Call of Duty team passes grant entry into both the Modern Warfare Remastered tournament and the Infinite Warfare tournament. Participating in both is entirely optional. Passes can be purchased here.
- Our IT crew visited the EMU Convocation Center a couple weeks back and ran extensive tests with Halo. All systems worked as intended. See the full results here. Passes can be purchased here.
- StarCraft will now have a cash prize pool, thanks to a sponsorship from Wintergaming. We also plan to provide a sponsored hardware prize to the 1st place competitor.
- Our PC tournaments are open to all LAN attendees. We will be collecting information for your respective event after you check into the LAN.
- Similar to the bullet above, we will be collecting team information for all console players at the event. Individuals who purchased the team pass will be responsible for claiming credentials at the event.
We’re looking forward to seeing you on April 1 & 2 at Gamers for Giving 2017!