Gamers for Giving is like a music festival. As the hosts, we organize specific headline activities that take place during the event. Beyond those activities, Gamers for Giving is what you make of it. Free play and exhibition gaming occurs throughout the entire duration of the event, and LAN party attendees play whatever games they choose to bring.
For start / end times regarding specific tournaments, please see the rule-sheet PDFs listed on the Tournaments page.
All times listed below are EDT.
- Saturday, April 28th
- 9 AM: Doors open for VIP LAN ticket holders.
- 10 AM: Doors open for general attendees. Console warm ups / LAN setup.
- 12 PM: Day 1 Gamers Outreach stream broadcast begins (PUBG Streamer Royale). Console tournaments begin.
- 1:30 PM: PC tournaments begin.
- 8 PM: Day 1 Gamers Outreach stream broadcast ends.
- Venue will be open throughout the night (must be ticketed attendee between 12 PM – 5 AM).
- Sunday, April 29th
- 9 AM – 11 AM: DTS pancake breakfast.
- 12 PM: Day 2 Gamers Outreach stream broadcast begins (Bob Ross Challenge). Smash tournament warm up.
- 1 PM: Smash tournament begins.
- 8 PM: Day 2 Gamers Outreach stream broadcast ends.
- 11 PM: Gamers for Giving ends. All attendees must pack gear.