Gamers for Giving is like a music festival. As the hosts, we organize specific headline activities that take place during the event. Beyond those activities, Gamers for Giving is what you make of it. Free play and exhibition gaming occurs throughout the entire duration of the event, and LAN party attendees play whatever games they choose to bring.
Saturday, April 1st:
- 9:00 AM | VIP ticket holders may obtain credentials and begin setting up equipment.
- 10:00 AM | All attendees may begin checking in and obtaining credentials. Console stations will be open for warm up. PC tournament participants may register themselves for their respective tournament by visiting the PC Tournament Registration area. Exhibitor booths will open.
- 11:30 AM | The console warm up period will be closed. All console players will be asked to clear the stations in preparation for the tournament.
- 11:45 AM | Opening keynote. Streams go live.
- 12:00 PM | Halo & Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered tournaments begin.
- 1:00 PM | Registration for PC tournaments closes. Brackets constructed.
- 1:30 PM | PC tournaments begin.
- 11:00 PM | Day 1 of Halo tournament play ends. Modern Warfare Remastered tournament play ends. Venue will be open throughout the evening for registered participants.
Sunday, April 2nd:
- 10:00 AM | Halo / Call of Duty Infinite Warfare console stations open for warm-up. Exhibitor booths open. Smash Bros Melee Check-In. Clash Royale tournament created.
- 11:00 AM | Console warm up period closed. All console players will be asked to clear the stations in preparation for the tournament.
- 11:45 AM | Day 2 of the Halo tournament begins. Call of Duty Infinite Warfare tournament begins. PC tournaments resume. Event streams go live. Smash Bros. Melee tournament begins.
- 12:00 PM | Clash Royale tournament begins.
- 7:00 PM | Raffle Drawing
- 10:00 PM | Approximate Tournament Finale. Streams end.
- 11:00 PM | Tear down begins. Event is over! See you next year!