All attendees participating in tournaments or the LAN must bring a signed waiver / parental consent form (if under 18). The waiver can be downloaded here.
In partnership with the Intel LANFest series, Gamers Outreach will host a BYOC (bring your own computer / console) LAN party within Gamers for Giving 2017!
LANFest is a nation-wide LAN party organization sponsored by Intel. LANFest events feature gaming tournaments and activities intended to entertain both casual and hardcore gamers. To date, LANFest events have raised more than $700,000.00 for charity organizations around the country. Gamers Outreach works with the Intel LANFest series to facilitate a BYOC LAN party within Gamers for Giving.
A list of headline tournaments for PC gamers can be found on the Tournaments page.
- 528 Total Seats Available: 488 General Seats | 40 VIP Seats
- Entry Fee: $30 General Seat – Online Ticket ($40 door) | $125 VIP Seat Online Ticket ($200 door)
- Doors Open on Saturday, April 1st at 10:00 AM (9 AM for VIPs)
- The LAN is open to both PC and console gamers. Attendees will have access to the internet during the event.
- The LAN entry fee includes entrance into all PC tournaments & activities. Players who wish to participate in our PC tournaments need only purchase a seat in the LAN. We will collect team information on-site during the event.
- Please see our FAQ in the event of an interruption to LANFest tournaments on-site.
Attendees will need to bring the following items to the BYOC…
- Computer with necessary cables (or video game console).
- Monitor (Note: unless you are seated in the VIP section, if your monitor is larger than 27 inches, you will need to purchase 2 seats. Monitors larger than 27 inches infringe on the space of others).
- Headset / mouse / keyboard /mouse pad.
- Ethernet cable (preferably 15 to 25 feet long – cat5, cat5e, or cat6).
- Up-to-date software.
- Sleeping bag / pillow (if you plan on staying at the venue).
- Money for food & snacks.
- Each seat in the LAN comes with 2 electrical outlets per person. Do not bring your own power strip to the event or try in any way to exceed the use of 2 electrical outlets. If you would like to have access to additional outlets, you must buy another seat at the LAN. Failure to abide by this rule will result in immediate removal from the event.
- Left 4 Dead
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Team Fortress 2
- Garry’s Mod
- Trouble In Terrorist Town
- Half Life 2: Deathmatch
- Public CS:GO Servers
- Tournament CS:GO Servers
We’ll be conducting a raffle with hardware prizes and sponsored products during the event. Funds raised will be used to support Gamers Outreach programs. Attendees may purchase tickets for $5 each, or 5 tickets for $20.